http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/standard/nature#

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Other women speak out about Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy - a personal, proactive and positive choice

Hi there, I am 42 years old and want to share my very personal story of Breast Cancer in my family with you and anyone who is thinking of undergoing a double mastectomy for preventative purposes.  I myself, like Jolie, opted for a double mastectomy and had a very positive experience, and think every woman out there with a family history of Breast Cancer, should think about their options.

Feel free to contact me,  as am I more than happy to tell you my personal experience in the procedure, the aftermath, and how I am today.  Sending good vibes!


Local woman made same decision as Jolie | Local News - WMUR Home

No comments:

Post a Comment